Saturday, January 8, 2011

Updated: O My Omarion


A Tweetstorm turned into a trending topic when word got out that former B2K crooner Omarion supposedly "confirmed" his bisexuality. A press release states:
“I pride myself in being an honest, God Fearing, respectful man. I have kept my personal life private and wanted to keep it that way. Unfortunately, other’s are interested in profiting from my anguish; so before they can do that, i will clarify things. I am not at all what certain ex-band members are trying to paint me as, I am however a respectable, mature, proud, bisexual man.”
Truly, his sexuality is nobody's business but his own and the person he's dating. And, that's not me and it's probably not you, either. But, he did record a song called I Think My Girl Is Bi... O my Omarion. No irony here.


UPDATE: It appears that bisexuality thing is bogus. Check out the story on BlackVoices.com.
Also, from Omarion's Twitter page:
Check it out 'I DID NOT RELEASE THAT STATEMENT',whatever you like is your business but I AINT GAY OR BISEXUAL,I love women PERIOD!!!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment